Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Blindfold Experience


The first time I went I got injured by jumping in the wrong place. I thought I was going to go again but I got injured so I was limping to the end. My friends came and helped me, they co-operated together well when I was Leaning to the wall. 

I thought everyone had fun some people were injured too, but not as injured as I was. Room 14  were there, it was on Monday. We did it at the hall, we had a fun time. I was going to go again but I didn’t, I was sad but I was okay siting there watching them play. I got looked after by my friend some of my friends didn’t go because they were taking care of me. 

When I fell  on the floor I missed the mat and got the floor. I had an ice pack on my foot it was so cold that I could not handle, but I did handle it by holding my energy. Everyone had fun, some people took videos I hid my face from the video camera. 


At the end some of my friends came and said "do you need help?" I said back "it’s allright I’m okay" so I came limping back to class.

1 comment:

leka said...

hi my name is leka

wow that one big pargraph you've done.but good work keep it up.and try use a verb at the biggining

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.