Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

School Camp




On Wednesday morning last week the year five and six started there exciting camp.

On the the first day Respectroincs went kayaking.  I tripped and my toe nail came off, "Ouch!"I said. Some of my friends did not go kayaking because of me. I asked Mr Burt If I could still go kayaking, he replyed and said "Yes". I became happy.

I felt scared because it was the first time I was at camp. I was sleeping with Byron and Peh So. My Mum kept on coming every night, but I didn’t care. We were lucky because my mum gave us a lolly pop, Byron and Peh So saved theres for Swimarama. It was so cold and damp in the tent, but I had fun.

We said a prayer before we went to sleep. When it was time for bed, Byron kept talking and talking until we fell asleep.  In my tent I heard people snoring I did not know who it was out of Byron and Peh So, but I thought it was Byron. I could not sleep well so I woke up at 4:00 in the morning. It was still dark, so I munched on food in our tent. On the last night Byron could not stop snoring. It was his second night here and he was still snoring!

At the end I felt very happy that it was the last day because it was so cold in our tents. I am used to being warm at home, but still I had fun! My favourite activity was cooking and eating food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.