Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

Oktapodi


Once there was a man that worked at restaurant. He wanted an octopus to cook. The female got taken away. The male couldn’t handle it. He imagined what was going to happen. He jumped out of the tank and chased the truck. When he got to the truck, he began a dangerous battle. Then got her back and they lived everly ever after.

The octopus were in love. It was true love! My favourite part of the film was when you though they were happy, and then suddenly a bird cam and took the male octopus.



At the end the man and his truck fell into the water. I am really excited that we wrote about this!

2 comments:

Mohammed said...

Hi Paul I really please come back.

Leslie Curd said...

Hi Paul,
My name is Jo Curd. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed your blog. You did a great job summarizing the film. Keep up the great work!!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.