Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Vision board


1.Sports

I want to get better at cricket.by hitting the ball.

2.School
I do not want to be not to be told off by the teacher.

3.Friends
I want to friendly to all my friends.

4.Maths
I want to be a neat writer in maths.

5.Healthy body
I want to be strong and healthy and fit so I can become better at sports



6.Writing



I want to use full stops and capital letters commas in the write place.

7.Reading
I want to be faster at reading so I can
become a faster reader.
8.family
I want to listen properly so I don’t get told off.


dad,church,Ice-cream,Learned,Been welcome,cousin,mum,uncle,auntie,sisters.

2 comments:

leka said...

hi my name leka

Grate story for cricket I really in joyed it.you are an amazing writa.

Young Jin said...

Paul it so cool and look it your face.
Your blog is good.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.